Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Link Party


Hi! Sorry the party is a fashionably late- I have been having some technical difficulties.
SUCH ADORABLE ideas linked up last week.  I am so happy to share these links

Portable Homework Station By Uncommon- such a great organizing tool and cute to boot.   

Simple Apple Pops by Pint Sized Baker- make these for your school staff the first week of school!  You'll definitely earn some extra credit points:)


Salted Pretzel Marshmallow Bars by Baking with Blondie- Yum! Totally drooling. The longer I look, the better they get.



 Congratulations ladies.  Please grab a button and hyperlink back!  Well done.



Ready?  This is your chance to share something YOU'VE created on my blog.  I would love for you to share your parties, creative holiday ideas, recipes and favors. Really, I would love to see anything pretty.  Next week, I will highlight some of the most viewed links. 

HOWEVER,  if you want to be featured, you must have a link back (text hyperlink or my linked button) to my site on your blog. Thank you!


 A few rules:
1. Please be a follower of Bloom Designs Online (a member in bloom)
2. Link directly to your idea not your home page.
3. Insert a text hyperlink back to my blog or grab my button and link it back.
4. No Etsy shops, giveaways or personal link parties.

Thank you so much!



XO, Jenny

9 comments:

  1. Ha! Don't you love it when most of the first posts are about chocolate? Must be my lucky day! ... so says the Chocolate Mom. :) Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting! I hope I haven't linked these ones on here before!!

    Always welcome at The Purple Pumpkin Blog Link Party!

    Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting, Jenny! Great features. Megan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the fun party Jenny, have a great Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is my first visit and first linky party with your cute blog! Thank you for hosting. Alot of neat ideas here.
    Laurie @ Pride in Photos

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there! New follower and first-timer at your party! Thanks for hosting! xo, Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jenny,
    Thanks for hosting! I can't wait to check out all the great posts this week. Have a wonderful weekend.
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete